Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] Netfilter updates for net-next

From: Pablo Neira Ayuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 09:39:35 +0100

Hi,

The following patchset contains Netfilter updates for net-next:

1) Use array_size() in ebtables, from Gustavo A. R. Silva.

2) Attach IPS_ASSURED to internal UDP stream state, reported by
   Maciej Zenczykowski.

3) Add NFT_META_IFTYPE to match on the interface type either
   from ingress or egress.

4) Generalize pktinfo->tprot_set to flags field.

5) Allow to match on inner headers / payload data.

Please, pull these changes from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf-next.git

Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit ab98bbee072c7c30c391ae742b209efebb468273:

  Merge branch 'ax88796c-spi-ethernet-adapter' (2021-10-21 16:28:44 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pablo/nf-next.git HEAD

for you to fetch changes up to c46b38dc8743535e686b911d253a844f0bd50ead:

  netfilter: nft_payload: support for inner header matching / mangling (2021-11-01 09:31:03 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gustavo A. R. Silva (1):
      netfilter: ebtables: use array_size() helper in copy_{from,to}_user()

Pablo Neira Ayuso (4):
      netfilter: conntrack: set on IPS_ASSURED if flows enters internal stream state
      netfilter: nft_meta: add NFT_META_IFTYPE
      netfilter: nf_tables: convert pktinfo->tprot_set to flags field
      netfilter: nft_payload: support for inner header matching / mangling

 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables.h        | 10 ++++--
 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_ipv4.h   |  7 ++--
 include/net/netfilter/nf_tables_ipv6.h   |  6 ++--
 include/uapi/linux/netfilter/nf_tables.h |  6 +++-
 net/bridge/netfilter/ebtables.c          |  7 ++--
 net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_proto_udp.c   |  7 ++--
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_core.c           |  2 +-
 net/netfilter/nf_tables_trace.c          |  4 +--
 net/netfilter/nft_meta.c                 |  8 +++--
 net/netfilter/nft_payload.c              | 60 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 10 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)