Subject: [PATCH bpf v2 0/5] bpf, sockmap: fixes stress testing and regression

From: John Fastabend <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 13:47:31 -0700

Attached are 5 patches that fix issues we found by either stress testing
or updating our CI to LTS kernels.

Thanks to Jussi for all the hard work tracking down issues and getting
stress testing/CI running.

First patch was suggested by Jakub to ensure sockets in CLOSE state
were safe from helper side.

Next two patches are issues discovered by Jussi after writing a stess
testing tool.

The last two fix an issue noticed while reviewing patches and xlated
code paths also discovered by Jussi.

v2: Add an initial patch to make sockmap helpers safe with CLOSE
    sockets in sockmap
    Added Jussi's tested-by line he tested the original patch series.

John Fastabend (4):
  bpf, sockmap: Use stricter sk state checks in sk_lookup_assign
  bpf, sockmap: Remove unhash handler for BPF sockmap usage
  bpf, sockmap: Fix race in ingress receive verdict with redirect to
    self
  bpf: sockmap, strparser, and tls are reusing qdisc_skb_cb and
    colliding

Jussi Maki (1):
  bpf, sockmap: sk_skb data_end access incorrect when src_reg = dst_reg

 include/linux/skmsg.h     | 12 ++++++++
 include/net/strparser.h   | 20 +++++++++++-
 net/core/filter.c         | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 net/core/sock_map.c       |  6 ----
 net/ipv4/tcp_bpf.c        | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/strparser/strparser.c | 10 +-----
 6 files changed, 135 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.0