Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] MCTP I2C driver

From: Matt Johnston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 09:55:42 +0800

Hi,

This patch series adds a netdev driver providing MCTP transport over
I2C. 

It applies against net-next using recent MCTP changes there, though also
has I2C core changes for review. I'll leave it to maintainers where it
should be applied - please let me know if it needs to be submitted
differently.

The I2C patches were previously sent as RFC though the only feedback
there was an ack to 255 bytes for aspeed.

The dt-bindings patch went through review on the list.

Cheers,
Matt

--
v2:
 - Simpler Kconfig condition for i2c-mux dependency, from Randy Dunlap

Matt Johnston (6):
  i2c: core: Allow 255 byte transfers for SMBus 3.x
  i2c: dev: Handle 255 byte blocks for i2c ioctl
  i2c: aspeed: Allow 255 byte block transfers
  i2c: npcm7xx: Allow 255 byte block SMBus transfers
  dt-bindings: net: New binding mctp-i2c-controller
  mctp i2c: MCTP I2C binding driver

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/i2c/i2c.txt |   4 +
 .../bindings/net/mctp-i2c-controller.yaml     |  92 ++
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-aspeed.c               |   5 +-
 drivers/i2c/busses/i2c-npcm7xx.c              |   3 +-
 drivers/i2c/i2c-core-smbus.c                  |  20 +-
 drivers/i2c/i2c-dev.c                         |  93 +-
 drivers/net/mctp/Kconfig                      |  12 +
 drivers/net/mctp/Makefile                     |   1 +
 drivers/net/mctp/mctp-i2c.c                   | 982 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/i2c.h                           |  13 +
 include/uapi/linux/i2c-dev.h                  |   2 +
 include/uapi/linux/i2c.h                      |   7 +-
 12 files changed, 1209 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/mctp-i2c-controller.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/mctp/mctp-i2c.c

-- 
2.32.0