Subject: [pull request][net-next v0 00/15] mlx5 updates 2021-11-16

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 20:33:42 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Jakub,

This series provides mlx5 misc updates.

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit b9241f54138ca5af4d3c5ca6db56be83d7491508:

  net: document SMII and correct phylink's new validation mechanism (2021-11-16 19:22:30 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2021-11-16

for you to fetch changes up to 85c5f7c9200e5ce89f0c188d0c24ab4e731b6a51:

  net/mlx5: E-switch, Create QoS on demand (2021-11-16 20:31:52 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2021-11-16

Updates for mlx5 driver:

1) Support ethtool cq mode
2) Static allocation of mod header object for the common case
3) TC support for when local and remote VTEPs are in the same
4) Create E-Switch QoS objects on demand to save on resources
5) Minor code improvements

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5: Avoid printing health buffer when firmware is unavailable

Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: Specify out ifindex when looking up decap route

Dmytro Linkin (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Enable vport QoS on demand
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Create QoS on demand

Parav Pandit (3):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Remove vport enabled check
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Reuse mlx5_eswitch_set_vport_mac
      net/mlx5: E-switch, move offloads mode callbacks to offloads file

Paul Blakey (2):
      net/mlx5e: Refactor mod header management API
      net/mlx5: CT: Allow static allocation of mod headers

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Destroy nic flow counter if exists
      net/mlx5e: TC, Move kfree() calls after destroying all resources
      net/mlx5e: TC, Move comment about mod header flag to correct place

Saeed Mahameed (2):
      net/mlx5e: Support ethtool cq mode
      net/mlx5: Fix format-security build warnings

Yihao Han (1):
      net/mlx5: TC, using swap() instead of tmp variable

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   7 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/mod_hdr.c   |  58 ++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/mod_hdr.h   |  26 +++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/sample.c |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  39 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.c    |  23 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun.h    |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  49 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 110 +++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.h    |   5 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/indir_table.c  |   5 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/legacy.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c  | 220 ++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.h  |  14 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |  94 +--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  11 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  59 ++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |   5 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ethtool.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pci_irq.c  |   2 +-
 23 files changed, 432 insertions(+), 321 deletions(-)