Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/9] net: constify netdev->dev_addr

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 20:14:52 -0800

Take care of a few stragglers and make netdev->dev_addr const.

netdev->dev_addr can be held on the address tree like any other
address now.

Jakub Kicinski (9):
  net: ax88796c: don't write to netdev->dev_addr directly
  mlxsw: constify address in mlxsw_sp_port_dev_addr_set
  wilc1000: copy address before calling wilc_set_mac_address
  ipw2200: constify address in ipw_send_adapter_address
  net: constify netdev->dev_addr
  net: unexport dev_addr_init() & dev_addr_flush()
  dev_addr: add a modification check
  dev_addr_list: put the first addr on the tree
  net: kunit: add a test for dev_addr_lists

 drivers/net/ethernet/asix/ax88796c_main.c     |  18 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/ipw2x00/ipw2200.c  |   2 +-
 .../net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/netdev.c  |   6 +-
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |  17 +-
 net/Kconfig                                   |   5 +
 net/core/Makefile                             |   2 +
 net/core/dev.c                                |   1 +
 net/core/dev_addr_lists.c                     |  93 ++++---
 net/core/dev_addr_lists_test.c                | 234 ++++++++++++++++++
 10 files changed, 328 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 net/core/dev_addr_lists_test.c

-- 
2.31.1