Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/7] net: constify netdev->dev_addr

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 06:21:48 -0800

Take care of a few stragglers and make netdev->dev_addr const.

netdev->dev_addr can be held on the address tree like any other
address now.

Jakub Kicinski (7):
  82596: use eth_hw_addr_set()
  bnx2x: constify static inline stub for dev_addr
  net: constify netdev->dev_addr
  net: unexport dev_addr_init() & dev_addr_flush()
  dev_addr: add a modification check
  dev_addr_list: put the first addr on the tree
  net: kunit: add a test for dev_addr_lists

 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_sriov.h |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/82596.c           |   3 +-
 include/linux/netdevice.h                     |  19 +-
 net/Kconfig                                   |   5 +
 net/core/Makefile                             |   2 +
 net/core/dev.c                                |   1 +
 net/core/dev_addr_lists.c                     |  93 ++++---
 net/core/dev_addr_lists_test.c                | 236 ++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 320 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 net/core/dev_addr_lists_test.c

-- 
2.31.1