Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2021-11-19

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 11:58:03 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Jakub,

This series provides fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

---
The following changes since commit 0f296e782f21dc1c55475a3c107ac68ab09cc1cf:

  stmmac_pci: Fix underflow size in stmmac_rx (2021-11-19 11:54:34 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2021-11-19

for you to fetch changes up to 1534b2c9592a0858eaa20f351560b4764f630204:

  net/mlx5e: Do synchronize_net only once when deactivating channels (2021-11-19 11:57:07 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2021-11-19

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix access to a non-supported register

Ben Ben-Ishay (1):
      net/mlx5e: SHAMPO, Fix constant expression result

Dmytro Linkin (1):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Respect BW share of the new group

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix too early queueing of log timestamp work

Lama Kayal (1):
      net/mlx5e: Do synchronize_net only once when deactivating channels

Mark Bloch (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, fix single FDB creation on BlueField

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Add activate/deactivate stage to XDPSQ

Raed Salem (2):
      net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix Software parser inner l3 type setting in case of encapsulation
      net/mlx5e: Fix missing IPsec statistics on uplink representor

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5e: Call synchronize_net outside of deactivating a queue

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   | 30 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   |  6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/qos.c   | 30 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/qos.h   |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_rx.c   |  3 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_tx.c   |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/pool.c  |  2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  4 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c       |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 98 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |  8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |  5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  8 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  5 +-
 18 files changed, 151 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)