Subject: [PATCH v13 0/3] Add APNE PCMCIA 100 Mbit support

From: Michael Schmitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 09:24:57 +1300

The first patch enables the use of core PCMCIA code to parse
config table entries in Amiga drivers. The remaining two patches
add 16 bit IO support to the m68k low-level IO access code, and 
add code to the APNE driver to autoprobe for 16 bit IO on cards
that support it (the 100 Mbit cards). The core PCMCIA config
table parser is utilized for this (may be built as a module;
must be selected manually for build in order to enable autoprobe).

Tested by Alex on a 100 Mbit card. Not yet tested on 10 Mbit
cards - if any of those also have the 16 bit IO feature set
in their config table, this patch series would break on those
cards. 

Note that only patch 3 has been sent to netdev. Please CC
linux-m68k when providing comments.

Only change in v13 is clarifying the Kconfig help text in
patch 3 as suggested by Geert. 

Cheers,

   Michael
CC: [email-masked]