Subject: pull-request: wireless-drivers-2021-12-15

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 14:18:51 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 191587cd1a5f36852a0fc32cff2d5bc7680551db:

  mt76: fix key pointer overwrite in mt7921s_write_txwi/mt7663_usb_sdio_write_txwi (2021-11-29 19:33:33 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git tags/wireless-drivers-2021-12-15

for you to fetch changes up to f7d55d2e439fa4430755d69a5d7ad16d43a5ebe6:

  mt76: mt7921: fix build regression (2021-12-08 20:17:07 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-drivers fixes for v5.16

Second set of fixes for v5.16, hopefully also the last one. I changed
my email in MAINTAINERS, one crash fix in iwlwifi and some build
problems fixed.

iwlwifi

* fix crash caused by a warning

* fix LED linking problem

brcmsmac

* rework LED dependencies for being consistent with other drivers

mt76

* mt7921: fix build regression

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (3):
      iwlwifi: fix LED dependencies
      brcmsmac: rework LED dependencies
      mt76: mt7921: fix build regression

Johannes Berg (1):
      iwlwifi: mvm: don't crash on invalid rate w/o STA

Kalle Valo (1):
      MAINTAINERS: update Kalle Valo's email

 MAINTAINERS                                               | 12 ++++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/Kconfig           | 14 +++++++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/Makefile |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmsmac/led.h    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/Kconfig               |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/Kconfig                |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/tx.c               |  5 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/Makefile               |  2 +-
 8 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)