Subject: [net-next 02/16] net/mlx5: DR, Fix lower case macro prefix "mlx5_" to "MLX5_"

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 22:24:48 -0800

From: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>

Macros prefix should be capital letters - fix the prefix in
mlx5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED.

Signed-off-by: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Alex Vesker <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_cmd.c     | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_matcher.c | 2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                                 | 2 +-
 3 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_cmd.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_cmd.c
index 1d8febed0d76..0d7575b64ca4 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_cmd.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_cmd.c
@@ -152,7 +152,7 @@ int mlx5dr_cmd_query_device(struct mlx5_core_dev *mdev,
 		caps->flex_parser_id_mpls_over_gre =
 			MLX5_CAP_GEN(mdev, flex_parser_id_outer_first_mpls_over_gre);
 
-	if (caps->flex_protocols & mlx5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED)
+	if (caps->flex_protocols & MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED)
 		caps->flex_parser_id_mpls_over_udp =
 			MLX5_CAP_GEN(mdev, flex_parser_id_outer_first_mpls_over_udp_label);
 
diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_matcher.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_matcher.c
index 3d0cdc36a91a..613074d50212 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_matcher.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_matcher.c
@@ -359,7 +359,7 @@ static bool dr_mask_is_tnl_mpls_over_gre(struct mlx5dr_match_param *mask,
 
 static int dr_matcher_supp_tnl_mpls_over_udp(struct mlx5dr_cmd_caps *caps)
 {
-	return caps->flex_protocols & mlx5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED;
+	return caps->flex_protocols & MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED;
 }
 
 static bool dr_mask_is_tnl_mpls_over_udp(struct mlx5dr_match_param *mask,
diff --git a/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h b/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
index e9db12aae8f9..18b816b41545 100644
--- a/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
+++ b/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
@@ -1291,7 +1291,7 @@ enum {
 enum {
 	MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_GENEVE_ENABLED		= 1 << 3,
 	MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_GRE_ENABLED	= 1 << 4,
-	mlx5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED	= 1 << 5,
+	MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_MPLS_OVER_UDP_ENABLED	= 1 << 5,
 	MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_VXLAN_GPE_ENABLED	= 1 << 7,
 	MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_ICMP_V4_ENABLED	= 1 << 8,
 	MLX5_FLEX_PARSER_ICMP_V6_ENABLED	= 1 << 9,
-- 
2.33.1