Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] Fix issues in xfrm_migrate

From: Yan Yan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 16:52:49 -0800

This patch series include two patches to fix two issues in xfrm_migrate.

PATCH 1/2 enables distinguishing SAs and SPs based on if_id during the
xfrm_migrate flow. It fixes the problem that when there are multiple
existing SPs with the same direction, the same xfrm_selector and
different endpoint addresses, xfrm_migrate might fail.

PATCH 2/2 enables xfrm_migrate to handle address family change by
breaking the original xfrm_state_clone method into two steps so as to
update the props.family before running xfrm_init_state.

Yan Yan (2):
  xfrm: Check if_id in xfrm_migrate
  xfrm: Fix xfrm migrate issues when address family changes

 include/net/xfrm.h     |  5 +++--
 net/key/af_key.c       |  2 +-
 net/xfrm/xfrm_policy.c | 14 ++++++++------
 net/xfrm/xfrm_state.c  | 40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c   |  6 +++++-
 5 files changed, 45 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

base-commit: 18343b80691560f41c3339119a2e9314d4672c77
-- 
2.34.1.448.ga2b2bfdf31-goog