Subject: [pull request][net 00/11] mlx5 fixes 2022-01-06

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:58:20 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Jakub,

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 36595d8ad46d9e4c41cc7c48c4405b7c3322deac:

  net/smc: Reset conn->lgr when link group registration fails (2022-01-06 13:54:06 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-01-06

for you to fetch changes up to 4f6626b0e140867fd6d5a2e9d4ceaef97f10f46a:

  Revert "net/mlx5: Add retry mechanism to the command entry index allocation" (2022-01-06 16:55:42 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-01-06

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix page DMA map/unmap attributes
      Revert "net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for UDP tunnels"
      Revert "net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for GRE tunnel"

Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix nullptr on deleting mirroring rule

Maor Dickman (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix wrong usage of fib_info_nh when routes with nexthop objects are used
      net/mlx5e: Don't block routes with nexthop objects in SW
      net/mlx5e: Sync VXLAN udp ports during uplink representor profile change

Moshe Shemesh (2):
      net/mlx5: Set command entry semaphore up once got index free
      Revert "net/mlx5: Add retry mechanism to the command entry index allocation"

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix matching on modified inner ip_ecn bits

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix access to sf_dev_table on allocation failure

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      |  36 ++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/pool.c  |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  19 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 120 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  28 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/mp.c   |   6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   |   5 +-
 10 files changed, 165 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)