Subject: [net 05/11] Revert "net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for UDP tunnels"

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:58:25 -0800

From: Aya Levin <[email-masked]>

This reverts commit 6d6727dddc7f93fcc155cb8d0c49c29ae0e71122.

Although the NIC doesn't support offload of outer header CSUM, using
gso_partial_features allows offloading the tunnel's segmentation. The
driver relies on the stack CSUM calculation of the outer header. For
this, NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM must be a member of the device's
features.

Fixes: 6d6727dddc7f ("net/mlx5e: Block offload of outer header csum for UDP tunnels")
Signed-off-by: Aya Levin <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Gal Pressman <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 10 +++++++---
 1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c
index 41379844eee1..de8acd3217c1 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c
@@ -4789,9 +4789,13 @@ static void mlx5e_build_nic_netdev(struct net_device *netdev)
 	}
 
 	if (mlx5_vxlan_allowed(mdev->vxlan) || mlx5_geneve_tx_allowed(mdev)) {
-		netdev->hw_features     |= NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL;
-		netdev->hw_enc_features |= NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL;
-		netdev->vlan_features |= NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL;
+		netdev->hw_features     |= NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL |
+					   NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM;
+		netdev->hw_enc_features |= NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL |
+					   NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM;
+		netdev->gso_partial_features = NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM;
+		netdev->vlan_features |= NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL |
+					 NETIF_F_GSO_UDP_TUNNEL_CSUM;
 	}
 
 	if (mlx5e_tunnel_proto_supported_tx(mdev, IPPROTO_GRE)) {
-- 
2.33.1