Subject: [PATCH wireless v2 1/2] MAINTAINERS: add common wireless and wireless-next trees

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 20:19:57 +0200

For easier maintenance we have decided to create common wireless and
wireless-next trees for all wireless patches. Old mac80211 and wireless-drivers
trees will not be used anymore.

While at it, add a wiki link to wireless drivers section and a patchwork link
to 802.11, mac80211 and rfkill sections. Also use https in patchwork links.

Signed-off-by: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
---

Intel kernel test robot maintainers, please update your configuration so
that the new trees are build tested. Reports can be sent to
[email-masked].

v2:

* use https on patchwork links

 MAINTAINERS | 22 +++++++++++++---------
 1 file changed, 13 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

diff --git a/MAINTAINERS b/MAINTAINERS
index 306de106f31b..f67e7dae2c55 100644
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@ -190,8 +190,9 @@ M:	Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
 W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git
+Q:	https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/driver-api/80211/cfg80211.rst
 F:	Documentation/networking/regulatory.rst
 F:	include/linux/ieee80211.h
@@ -11308,8 +11309,9 @@ M:	Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
 W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git
+Q:	https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/networking/mac80211-injection.rst
 F:	Documentation/networking/mac80211_hwsim/mac80211_hwsim.rst
 F:	drivers/net/wireless/mac80211_hwsim.[ch]
@@ -13302,9 +13304,10 @@ NETWORKING DRIVERS (WIRELESS)
 M:	Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
-Q:	http://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/wireless-drivers-next.git
+W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
+Q:	https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/wireless/
 F:	drivers/net/wireless/
 
@@ -16391,8 +16394,9 @@ M:	Johannes Berg <[email-masked]>
 L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Maintained
 W:	https://wireless.wiki.kernel.org/
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211.git
-T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jberg/mac80211-next.git
+Q:	https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-wireless/list/
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git
+T:	git git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git
 F:	Documentation/ABI/stable/sysfs-class-rfkill
 F:	Documentation/driver-api/rfkill.rst
 F:	include/linux/rfkill.h
-- 
2.20.1