Subject: [PATCH bpf 0/7] selftests/bpf: use temp netns for testing

From: Hangbin Liu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:17:10 +0800

There are some bpf tests using hard code netns name like ns0, ns1, etc.
This kind of ns name is easily used by other tests or system. If there
is already a such netns, all the related tests will failed. So let's
use temp netns name for testing.

The first patch not only change to temp netns. But also fixed an interface
index issue. So I add fixes tag. For the later patches, I think that
should be an update instead of fixes, so the fixes tag is not added.

Hangbin Liu (7):
  selftests/bpf/test_xdp_redirect_multi: use temp netns for testing
  selftests/bpf/test_xdp_veth: use temp netns for testing
  selftests/bpf/test_xdp_vlan: use temp netns for testing
  selftests/bpf/test_lwt_seg6local: use temp netns for testing
  selftests/bpf/test_tcp_check_syncookie: use temp netns for testing
  selftests/bpf/test_xdp_meta: use temp netns for testing
  selftests/bpf/test_xdp_redirect: use temp netns for testing

 .../selftests/bpf/test_lwt_seg6local.sh       | 170 +++++++++---------
 .../selftests/bpf/test_tcp_check_syncookie.sh |   5 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_xdp_meta.sh  |  38 ++--
 .../selftests/bpf/test_xdp_redirect.sh        |  30 ++--
 .../selftests/bpf/test_xdp_redirect_multi.sh  |  60 ++++---
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_xdp_veth.sh  |  39 ++--
 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/test_xdp_vlan.sh  |  66 +++----
 7 files changed, 213 insertions(+), 195 deletions(-)

-- 
2.31.1