Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/6] ethernet: fix some esoteric drivers after netdev->dev_addr constification

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 16:37:55 -0800

Looking at recent fixes for drivers which don't get included with
allmodconfig builds I thought it's worth grepping for more instances of:

  dev->dev_addr\[.*\] = 

This set contains the fixes.

v2: add last 3 patches which fix drivers for the RiscPC ARM platform.
Thanks to Arnd Bergmann for explaining how to build test that.

Jakub Kicinski (6):
  ethernet: 3com/typhoon: don't write directly to netdev->dev_addr
  ethernet: tundra: don't write directly to netdev->dev_addr
  ethernet: broadcom/sb1250-mac: don't write directly to
    netdev->dev_addr
  ethernet: i825xx: don't write directly to netdev->dev_addr
  ethernet: 8390/etherh: don't write directly to netdev->dev_addr
  ethernet: seeq/ether3: don't write directly to netdev->dev_addr

 drivers/net/ethernet/3com/typhoon.c        |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/8390/etherh.c         |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/i825xx/ether1.c       |  4 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/seeq/ether3.c         |  4 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/tundra/tsi108_eth.c   | 35 +++++++++++-----------
 6 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1