Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/15] net: get rid of unused static inlines

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 11:10:54 -0800

I noticed a couple of unused static inline functions reviewing
net/sched patches so I run a grep thru all of include/ and net/
to catch other cases. This set removes the cases which look like
obvious dead code.

Jakub Kicinski (15):
  mii: remove mii_lpa_to_linkmode_lpa_sgmii()
  nfc: use *_set_vendor_cmds() helpers
  net: remove net_invalid_timestamp()
  net: remove linkmode_change_bit()
  net: remove bond_slave_has_mac_rcu()
  net: ax25: remove route refcount
  hsr: remove get_prp_lan_id()
  ipv6: remove inet6_rsk() and tcp_twsk_ipv6only()
  dccp: remove max48()
  udp: remove inner_udp_hdr()
  udplite: remove udplite_csum_outgoing()
  netlink: remove nl_set_extack_cookie_u32()
  net: sched: remove psched_tdiff_bounded()
  net: sched: remove qdisc_qlen_cpu()
  net: tipc: remove unused static inlines

 drivers/nfc/st-nci/vendor_cmds.c   |  2 +-
 drivers/nfc/st21nfca/vendor_cmds.c |  4 +--
 include/linux/ipv6.h               |  7 -----
 include/linux/linkmode.h           |  5 ----
 include/linux/mii.h                | 17 ------------
 include/linux/netlink.h            |  9 -------
 include/linux/skbuff.h             |  5 ----
 include/linux/udp.h                |  5 ----
 include/net/ax25.h                 | 12 ---------
 include/net/bonding.h              | 14 ----------
 include/net/pkt_sched.h            |  6 -----
 include/net/sch_generic.h          |  5 ----
 include/net/udplite.h              | 43 ------------------------------
 net/ax25/ax25_route.c              |  5 ++--
 net/dccp/dccp.h                    |  5 ----
 net/hsr/hsr_main.h                 |  5 ----
 net/tipc/msg.h                     | 23 ----------------
 17 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 167 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1