Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] mlxsw: Various updates

From: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:02:19 +0200

This patchset contains miscellaneous updates for mlxsw. No user visible
changes that I am aware of.

Patches #1-#5 rework registration of internal traps in preparation of
line cards support.

Patch #6 improves driver resilience against a misbehaving device.

Patch #7 prevents the driver from overwriting device internal actions.
See the commit message for more details.

Amit Cohen (1):
  mlxsw: spectrum: Guard against invalid local ports

Ido Schimmel (1):
  mlxsw: spectrum_acl: Allocate default actions for internal TCAM
    regions

Jiri Pirko (5):
  mlxsw: spectrum: Set basic trap groups from an array
  mlxsw: core: Move basic_trap_groups_set() call out of EMAD init code
  mlxsw: core: Move basic trap group initialization from spectrum.c
  mlxsw: core: Move functions to register/unregister array of traps to
    core.c
  mlxsw: core: Consolidate trap groups to a single event group

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.c    |  75 +++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core.h    |  10 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/core_env.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/reg.h     |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/resources.h   |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.c    | 106 +++---------------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum.h    |   7 ++
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum2_acl_tcam.c       |  12 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_ptp.c    |   3 +-
 .../mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_switchdev.c       |   3 +-
 10 files changed, 116 insertions(+), 110 deletions(-)

-- 
2.33.1