Subject: Re: [PATCH wpan-next v2 5/5] net: ieee802154: Drop duration settings when the core does it already

From: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 18:40:14 +0100

Hi,

> --- a/drivers/net/ieee802154/ca8210.c
> +++ b/drivers/net/ieee802154/ca8210.c
> @@ -2978,7 +2978,6 @@ static void ca8210_hw_setup(struct ieee802154_hw *ca8210_hw)
>  	ca8210_hw->phy->cca.mode = NL802154_CCA_ENERGY_CARRIER;
>  	ca8210_hw->phy->cca.opt = NL802154_CCA_OPT_ENERGY_CARRIER_AND;
>  	ca8210_hw->phy->cca_ed_level = -9800;
> -	ca8210_hw->phy->symbol_duration = 16 * NSEC_PER_USEC;
>  	ca8210_hw->phy->lifs_period = 40;
>  	ca8210_hw->phy->sifs_period = 12;

I've missed that error                ^^

This driver should be fixed first (that's probably a copy/paste of the
error from the other driver which did the same).

As the rest of the series will depend on this fix (or conflict) we could
merge it through wpan-next anyway, if you don't mind, as it was there
since 2017 and these numbers had no real impact so far (I believe).

I just figure this out now while searching for leftovers after a rebase
operation, sorry.

Thanks,
Miquèl