Subject: [pull request][net 00/18] mlx5 fixes 2022-02-01

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 21:03:46 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Jakub,

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Sorry about the long series, but I had to move the top two patches from
net-next to net to help avoiding a build break when kspp branch is merged
into linus-next on next merge window.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit c7108979a010f693d9f3b0adc7aa770b33d1b77d:

  Merge branch '40GbE' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tnguy/net-queue (2022-02-01 20:39:47 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-02-01

for you to fetch changes up to ad5185735f7dab342fdd0dd41044da4c9ccfef67:

  net/mlx5e: Avoid field-overflowing memcpy() (2022-02-01 20:59:43 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-02-01

----------------------------------------------------------------
Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix offloading with ESWITCH_IPV4_TTL_MODIFY_ENABLE

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix module EEPROM query

Kees Cook (2):
      net/mlx5e: Use struct_group() for memcpy() region
      net/mlx5e: Avoid field-overflowing memcpy()

Khalid Manaa (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix wrong calculation of header index in HW_GRO
      net/mlx5e: Fix broken SKB allocation in HW-GRO

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Use del_timer_sync in fw reset flow of halting poll

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix handling of wrong devices during bond netevent
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Fix uninitialized variable modact

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't treat small ceil values as unlimited in HTB offload

Raed Salem (2):
      net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix crypto offload for non TCP/UDP encapsulated traffic
      net/mlx5e: IPsec: Fix tunnel mode crypto offload for non TCP/UDP traffic

Roi Dayan (4):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Reject rules with drop and modify hdr action
      net/mlx5e: TC, Reject rules with forward and drop actions
      net/mlx5: Bridge, Fix devlink deadlock on net namespace deletion
      net/mlx5e: Avoid implicit modify hdr for decap drop rule

Vlad Buslov (2):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, take rtnl lock in init error handler
      net/mlx5: Bridge, ensure dev_name is null-terminated

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/qos.c   |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bond.c  | 32 ++++++++++------------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bridge.c    |  6 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  5 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  4 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c       | 13 +++++++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.h       |  9 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 30 ++++++++++++--------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 15 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   |  4 +++
 .../mlx5/core/esw/diag/bridge_tracepoint.h         |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c    |  9 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/port.c     |  9 +++---
 include/linux/if_vlan.h                            |  6 ++--
 17 files changed, 102 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)