Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/5] net: ping6: support setting basic SOL_IPV6 options via cmsg

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:21:15 -0800

Support for IPV6_HOPLIMIT, IPV6_TCLASS, IPV6_DONTFRAG on ICMPv6
sockets and associated tests. I have no immediate plans to
implement IPV6_FLOWINFO and all the extension header stuff.

Jakub Kicinski (5):
  net: ping6: support setting basic SOL_IPV6 options via cmsg
  selftests: net: test IPV6_DONTFRAG
  selftests: net: test IPV6_TCLASS
  selftests: net: test IPV6_HOPLIMIT
  selftests: net: basic test for IPV6_2292*

 net/ipv6/ip6_output.c                     |   1 +
 net/ipv6/ping.c                           |  21 ++-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_ipv6.sh  | 156 ++++++++++++++++++++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_sender.c | 170 +++++++++++++++++++---
 4 files changed, 320 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 tools/testing/selftests/net/cmsg_ipv6.sh

-- 
2.34.1