Subject: [pull request][net 00/19] mlx5 fixes 2022-02-23

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 09:04:11 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Jakub,

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Sorry for the long list, we haven't sent bug fixes for a while.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 0228d37bd1a4fa552916e696f70490225272d58a:

  Merge branch 'ftgmac100-fixes' (2022-02-23 12:50:19 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-02-23

for you to fetch changes up to 6788c34444d5a6cddfbc855ef90298ccc04b2447:

  net/mlx5e: Fix VF min/max rate parameters interchange mistake (2022-02-23 09:01:05 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-02-23

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Levkovich (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix wrong limitation of metadata match on ecpf

Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix tc max supported prio for nic mode

Gal Pressman (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix wrong return value on ioctl EEPROM query failure
      net/mlx5e: Fix VF min/max rate parameters interchange mistake

Lama Kayal (2):
      net/mlx5e: Add feature check for set fec counters
      net/mlx5e: Add missing increment of count

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Update log_max_qp value to be 17 at most

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix MPLSoUDP encap to use MPLS action information
      net/mlx5e: MPLSoUDP decap, fix check for unsupported matches

Maor Gottlieb (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix possible deadlock on rule deletion

Meir Lichtinger (1):
      net/mlx5: Update the list of the PCI supported devices

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Reject rules with drop and modify hdr action
      net/mlx5e: TC, Reject rules with forward and drop actions
      net/mlx5e: TC, Skip redundant ct clear actions

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Use CHECKSUM_UNNECESSARY for device-offloaded packets

Yevgeny Kliteynik (4):
      net/mlx5: DR, Cache STE shadow memory
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix slab-out-of-bounds in mlx5_cmd_dr_create_fte
      net/mlx5: DR, Don't allow match on IP w/o matching on full ethertype/ip_version
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix the threshold that defines when pool sync is initiated

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.h    |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/ct.c |   7 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/mirred.c |   6 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/mpls.c   |  11 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h   |   1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |   3 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_mplsoudp.c        |  33 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.h   |   8 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |   3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_selftest.c  |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  12 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c  |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |   4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |   2 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c    |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   4 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_icm_pool.c      | 120 ++++++++++++++-------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_matcher.c       |  20 +---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste.c  |  32 +++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_types.h         |  10 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   |  33 ++++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5dr.h  |   5 +
 24 files changed, 236 insertions(+), 94 deletions(-)