Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next V2 0/4] Add support for locked bridge ports (for 802.1X)

From: Hans Schultz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 14:36:46 +0100

This patch set is to complement the kernel locked port patches, such
that iproute2 can be used to lock/unlock a port and check if a port
is locked or not. To lock or unlock a port use the command:

bridge link set dev DEV locked {on | off}

To show the detailed setting of a port, including if the locked flag is
enabled for the port(s), use the command:

bridge -d link show [dev DEV]

Hans Schultz (4):
  bridge: link: add command to set port in locked mode
  ip: iplink_bridge_slave: add locked port flag support
  man8/bridge.8: add locked port feature description and cmd syntax
  man8/ip-link.8: add locked port feature description and cmd syntax

 bridge/link.c                | 13 +++++++++++++
 include/uapi/linux/if_link.h |  1 +
 ip/iplink_bridge_slave.c     |  9 +++++++++
 man/man8/bridge.8            | 11 +++++++++++
 man/man8/ip-link.8.in        |  6 ++++++
 5 files changed, 40 insertions(+)

-- 
2.30.2