Subject: [pull request][net 0/5] mlx5 fixes 2022-03-09

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 12:15:12 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Hi Dave, Hi Jakub,

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit cc7e2f596e64783ded1feebc55445199c9bd929e:

  Merge branch 'master' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/klassert/ipsec (2022-03-09 14:48:11 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-03-09

for you to fetch changes up to 99a2b9be077ae3a5d97fbf5f7782e0f2e9812978:

  net/mlx5e: SHAMPO, reduce TIR indication (2022-03-09 11:39:35 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-03-09

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ben Ben-Ishay (1):
      net/mlx5e: SHAMPO, reduce TIR indication

Dima Chumak (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix offloading with ESWITCH_IPV4_TTL_MODIFY_ENABLE

Mohammad Kabat (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix size field in bufferx_reg struct

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix a race on command flush flow

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Lag, Only handle events from highest priority multipath entry

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c           | 15 ++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tir.c        |  3 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c       |  3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/mp.c        | 11 ++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c |  3 ---
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                           |  5 ++---
 6 files changed, 19 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)