Subject: [net-next 12/16] net/mlx5: DR, Remove unneeded comments

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2022 13:37:51 -0800

From: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>

Remove two comments that were erroneously left in the code.

Signed-off-by: Yevgeny Kliteynik <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Alex Vesker <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c
index d248a428f872..0326ab67c978 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c
@@ -1079,8 +1079,8 @@ static void dr_ste_v1_build_eth_l2_src_or_dst_bit_mask(struct mlx5dr_match_param
 	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, first_vlan_id, mask, first_vid);
 	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, first_cfi, mask, first_cfi);
 	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, first_priority, mask, first_prio);
-	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, ip_fragmented, mask, frag); // ?
-	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, l3_ethertype, mask, ethertype); // ?
+	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, ip_fragmented, mask, frag);
+	DR_STE_SET_TAG(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, l3_ethertype, mask, ethertype);
 	DR_STE_SET_ONES(eth_l2_src_v1, bit_mask, l3_type, mask, ip_version);
 
 	if (mask->svlan_tag || mask->cvlan_tag) {
-- 
2.35.1