Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/3] flow_offload: add tc vlan push_eth and pop_eth actions

From: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2022 13:02:08 +0200

Offloading vlan push_eth and pop_eth actions is needed in order to
correctly offload MPLSoUDP encap and decap flows, this series extends
the flow offload API to support these actions and updates mlx5 to
parse them.

v2:
- wrap vlan push_eth related members into struct.
- merge two helpers into one.

Maor Dickman (3):
  net/sched: add vlan push_eth and pop_eth action to the hardware IR
  net/mlx5e: MPLSoUDP decap, use vlan push_eth instead of pedit
  net/mlx5e: MPLSoUDP encap, support action vlan pop_eth explicitly

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.c        |  7 +++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.h        |  2 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/mirred.c     | 10 ++++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/mpls.c       |  7 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/pedit.c      | 59 +++----------------
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/pedit.h      |  3 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/vlan.c       | 19 ++++--
 .../mlx5/core/en/tc/act/vlan_mangle.c         |  4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h  |  1 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c      | 10 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h |  1 +
 include/net/flow_offload.h                    |  6 ++
 include/net/tc_act/tc_vlan.h                  | 10 ++++
 net/sched/act_vlan.c                          | 13 ++++
 14 files changed, 82 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1