Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull mlx5-next changes

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 08:53:03 +0300

The following changes since commit 3123109284176b1532874591f7c81f3837bbdc17:

  Linux 5.18-rc1 (2022-04-03 14:08:21 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mellanox/linux.git mlx5-next

for you to fetch changes up to 2984287c4c19949d7eb451dcad0bd5c54a2a376f:

net/mlx5: Remove not-implemented IPsec capabilities (2022-04-09 08:25:07 +0300)
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mellanox shared branch that includes:
 * Removal of FPGA TLS code https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

  Mellanox INNOVA TLS cards are EOL in May, 2018 [1]. As such, the code
  is unmaintained, untested and not in-use by any upstream/distro oriented
  customers. In order to reduce code complexity, drop the kernel code,
  clean build config options and delete useless kTLS vs. TLS separation.

  [1] https://network.nvidia.com/related-docs/eol/LCR-000286.pdf

 * Removal of FPGA IPsec code https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

  Together with FPGA TLS, the IPsec went to EOL state in the November of
  2019 [1]. Exactly like FPGA TLS, no active customers exist for this
  upstream code and all the complexity around that area can be deleted.

  [2] https://network.nvidia.com/related-docs/eol/LCR-000535.pdf
   
 * Fix to undefined behavior from Borislav https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]

Signed-of-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------
Borislav Petkov (1):
      IB/mlx5: Fix undefined behavior due to shift overflowing the constant

Leon Romanovsky (22):
      net/mlx5_fpga: Drop INNOVA TLS support
      net/mlx5: Reliably return TLS device capabilities
      net/mlx5: Remove indirection in TLS build
      net/mlx5: Remove tls vs. ktls separation as it is the same
      net/mlx5: Cleanup kTLS function names and their exposure
      net/mlx5_fpga: Drop INNOVA IPsec support
      net/mlx5: Delete metadata handling logic
      net/mlx5: Remove not-used IDA field from IPsec struct
      net/mlx5: Remove XFRM no_trailer flag
      net/mlx5: Remove FPGA ipsec specific statistics
      RDMA/mlx5: Delete never supported IPsec flow action
      RDMA/mlx5: Drop crypto flow steering API
      RDMA/core: Delete IPsec flow action logic from the core
      net/mlx5: Remove ipsec vs. ipsec offload file separation
      net/mlx5: Remove useless IPsec device checks
      net/mlx5: Unify device IPsec capabilities check
      net/mlx5: Align flow steering allocation namespace to common style
      net/mlx5: Remove not-needed IPsec config
      net/mlx5: Move IPsec file to relevant directory
      net/mlx5: Reduce kconfig complexity while building crypto support
      net/mlx5: Remove ipsec_ops function table
      net/mlx5: Remove not-implemented IPsec capabilities

 drivers/infiniband/core/device.c                   |    2 -
 .../infiniband/core/uverbs_std_types_flow_action.c |  383 +----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/fs.c                    |  223 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                  |   31 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Kconfig    |   58 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile   |   12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/accel.h  |   36 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.c  |  179 ---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.h  |   96 --
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec_offload.h       |   38 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.c    |  125 --
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.h    |  156 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |    1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |   19 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/en_accel.h         |   11 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |   30 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h   |   31 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         |    5 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.h         |    7 +-
 .../mlx5/core/{accel => en_accel}/ipsec_offload.c  |   95 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.h    |   14 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.c       |  245 +--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_rxtx.h       |    3 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_stats.c      |   63 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.c    |   71 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.h    |   86 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c |    2 +-
 .../core/en_accel/{tls_stats.c => ktls_stats.c}    |   51 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c |   20 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_txrx.h        |   28 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_utils.h       |    1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.c |  247 ---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.h |  132 --
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.c         |  390 -----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.h         |   91 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |   24 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |    1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |   61 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |    9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h |    1 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/core.h    |    3 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c   | 1582 --------------------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.h   |   62 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.c |  622 --------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.h |   74 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c   |    2 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |   15 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw.c       |    3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   18 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/accel.h                         |   35 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |    3 -
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc_fpga.h                 |  211 ---
 include/linux/mlx5/port.h                          |    2 +-
 include/rdma/ib_verbs.h                            |    8 -
 54 files changed, 364 insertions(+), 5354 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/accel.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/ipsec_offload.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/tls.h
 rename drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/{accel => en_accel}/ipsec_offload.c (84%)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.h
 rename drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/{tls_stats.c => ktls_stats.c} (63%)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/tls_rxtx.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/ipsec.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/tls.h