Subject: [PATCH 0/4] tools/bpf: allow building with musl

From: Dominique Martinet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:10:18 +0900

Hi,

I'd like to build bpftool on alpine linux, which is musl based.

There are a few incompatibilities with it, I've commented on each patch
when I could think of alternative solutions.

I've tested the patch on an x86_64 debian testing with no problem, so
didn't obviously break glibc builds, and the binaries built for alpine
seem to work on aarch64 as well.

Dominique Martinet (4):
  tools/runqslower: musl compat: explicitly link with libargp if found
  tools/bpf: musl compat: do not use DEFFILEMODE
  tools/bpf: musl compat: replace nftw with FTW_ACTIONRETVAL
  tools/bpf: replace sys/fcntl.h by fcntl.h

 tools/bpf/bpf_jit_disasm.c         |   2 +-
 tools/bpf/bpftool/perf.c           | 115 +++++++++++++++--------------
 tools/bpf/bpftool/tracelog.c       |   2 +-
 tools/bpf/runqslower/Makefile      |  30 +++++++-
 tools/build/feature/Makefile       |   4 +
 tools/build/feature/test-all.c     |   4 +
 tools/build/feature/test-libargp.c |  14 ++++
 7 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 60 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/build/feature/test-libargp.c

-- 
2.35.1