Subject: [PATCH net-next] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Cosmetic change spaces to tabs in dsa_switch_ops

From: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:32:14 +0200

All but 5 methods in dsa_swith_ops use tabs for indentation.

Change the 5 methods that break this rule.

Signed-off-by: Marek Behún <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c | 10 +++++-----
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
index b8f956eece9c..53fd12e7a21c 100644
--- a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
+++ b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
@@ -6856,11 +6856,11 @@ static const struct dsa_switch_ops mv88e6xxx_switch_ops = {
 	.port_vlan_add		= mv88e6xxx_port_vlan_add,
 	.port_vlan_del		= mv88e6xxx_port_vlan_del,
 	.vlan_msti_set		= mv88e6xxx_vlan_msti_set,
-	.port_fdb_add           = mv88e6xxx_port_fdb_add,
-	.port_fdb_del           = mv88e6xxx_port_fdb_del,
-	.port_fdb_dump          = mv88e6xxx_port_fdb_dump,
-	.port_mdb_add           = mv88e6xxx_port_mdb_add,
-	.port_mdb_del           = mv88e6xxx_port_mdb_del,
+	.port_fdb_add		= mv88e6xxx_port_fdb_add,
+	.port_fdb_del		= mv88e6xxx_port_fdb_del,
+	.port_fdb_dump		= mv88e6xxx_port_fdb_dump,
+	.port_mdb_add		= mv88e6xxx_port_mdb_add,
+	.port_mdb_del		= mv88e6xxx_port_mdb_del,
 	.port_mirror_add	= mv88e6xxx_port_mirror_add,
 	.port_mirror_del	= mv88e6xxx_port_mirror_del,
 	.crosschip_bridge_join	= mv88e6xxx_crosschip_bridge_join,
-- 
2.35.1