Subject: [RFC v2 0/4] Support mt7531 on BPI-R2 Pro

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 15:03:43 +0200

From: Frank Wunderlich <[email-masked]>

This Series add Support for the mt7531 switch on Bananapi R2 Pro board.

This board uses port5 of the switch to conect to the gmac0 of the
rk3568 SoC.

Currently CPU-Port is hardcoded in the mt7530 driver to port 6.

Compared to v1 the reset-Patch was dropped as it was not needed and
CPU-Port-changes are completely rewriten based on suggestions/code from
Vladimir Oltean (many thanks to this).
In DTS Patch i only dropped the status-property that was not
needed/ignored by driver.

Due to the Changes i also made a regression Test on mt7623 bpi-r2 using
mt7530 with cpu-port 6. Tests were done directly (ipv4 config on dsa user
port) and with vlan-aware bridge including vlan that was tagged outgoing
on dsa user port.

Frank Wunderlich (4):
  net: dsa: mt7530: rework mt7530_hw_vlan_{add,del}
  net: dsa: mt7530: rework mt753[01]_setup
  net: dsa: mt7530: get cpu-port via dp->cpu_dp instead of constant
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add mt7531 dsa node to BPI-R2-Pro board

 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568-bpi-r2-pro.dts   | 48 +++++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.c                      | 81 ++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/dsa/mt7530.h                      |  1 -
 3 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1