Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net: switch drivers to netif_napi_add_weight()

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 10:07:45 -0700

The minority of drivers pass a custom weight to netif_napi_add().
Switch those away to the new netif_napi_add_weight(). All drivers
(which can go thru net-next) calling netif_napi_add() will now
be calling it with NAPI_POLL_WEIGHT or 64.

Jakub Kicinski (6):
  um: vector: switch to netif_napi_add_weight()
  caif_virtio: switch to netif_napi_add_weight()
  eth: switch to netif_napi_add_weight()
  r8152: switch to netif_napi_add_weight()
  net: virtio: switch to netif_napi_add_weight()
  net: wan: switch to netif_napi_add_weight()

 arch/um/drivers/vector_kern.c                         | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/caif/caif_virtio.c                        | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/3com/typhoon.c                   | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/adaptec/starfire.c               | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/amd8111e.c                   | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/pcnet32.c                    | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/arc/emac_main.c                  | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/atheros/ag71xx.c                 | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bcm63xx_enet.c          | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/sb1250-mac.c            | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c           | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ezchip/nps_enet.c                | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/hisilicon/hisi_femac.c           | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_rx.c          | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/huawei/hinic/hinic_tx.c          | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/emac/mal.c                   | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/ibm/ibmveth.c                    | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e100.c                     | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/lantiq_etop.c                    | 8 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/pxa168_eth.c             | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/sparx5/sparx5_fdma.c   | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c         | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/moxa/moxart_ether.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mscc/ocelot_fdma.c               | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/myricom/myri10ge/myri10ge.c      | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/neterion/vxge/vxge-main.c        | 9 +++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/nxp/lpc_eth.c                    | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/realtek/8139cp.c                 | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/efx_channels.c               | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/sfc/falcon/efx.c                 | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/smsc/smsc911x.c                  | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/toshiba/tc35815.c                | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/wiznet/w5100.c                   | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/wiznet/w5300.c                   | 2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/xscale/ixp4xx_eth.c              | 2 +-
 drivers/net/usb/r8152.c                               | 6 ++----
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                              | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/wan/fsl_ucc_hdlc.c                        | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wan/hd64572.c                             | 3 ++-
 drivers/net/wan/ixp4xx_hss.c                          | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wan/lapbether.c                           | 2 +-
 42 files changed, 71 insertions(+), 59 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1