Subject: Re: [regression] dpaa2: TSO offload on lx2160a causes fatal exception in interrupt

From: Ioana Ciornei <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 16:23:10 +0000

On Thu, May 19, 2022 at 09:03:08AM -0700, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2022 08:07:15 +0200 Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> > ICYMI
> 
> Oh, I forsurely missed it, don't look at the bz.
> 
> > There was some activity in bugzilla nearly ten days ago and Ioana
> > provided a patch, but seems that didn't help. I asked for a status
> > update yesterday, but no reply yet:
> > https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=215886
> 
> Well, GTK, thanks.

I just sent a new reply on the bugzilla thread just as you responded.
There is certainly a bug there for which I just posted a new patch to be
tried. I am just not sure that this will fix the entire crash that is
seen by the reporter (I am still unable to reproduce it).

I will try my best to get to the bottom of it, if not I'll submit a
patch so that we start with TSO disabled.

Ioana