Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/8] Fix/silence GCC 12 warnings in drivers/net/wireless/

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 12:43:12 -0700

Hi Kalle & Johannes,

as mentioned off list we'd like to get GCC 12 warnings quashed.
This set takes care of the warnings we have in drivers/net/wireless/
mostly by relegating them to W=1/W=2 builds.

Is it okay for us to take this directly to net-next?
Or perhaps via wireless-next with a quick PR by Monday?

Jakub Kicinski (8):
  wifi: plfxlc: remove redundant NULL-check for GCC 12
  wifi: ath9k: silence array-bounds warning on GCC 12
  wifi: rtlwifi: remove always-true condition pointed out by GCC 12
  wifi: ath6k: silence false positive -Wno-dangling-pointer warning on
    GCC 12
  wifi: iwlwifi: use unsigned to silence a GCC 12 warning
  wifi: brcmfmac: work around a GCC 12 -Warray-bounds warning
  wifi: libertas: silence a GCC 12 -Warray-bounds warning
  wifi: carl9170: silence a GCC 12 -Warray-bounds warning

 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath6kl/Makefile                    | 5 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath9k/Makefile                     | 5 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/carl9170/Makefile                  | 5 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg80211.c | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c                | 2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/libertas/Makefile              | 5 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/purelifi/plfxlc/usb.c                  | 4 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/rtl8192de/phy.c        | 5 +----
 8 files changed, 25 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.3