Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] arm64: allwinner: a64: add bluetooth support for Pinebook

From: Bastian Germann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 23:21:51 +0200

Pinebook uses RTL8723CS for WiFi and bluetooth. Unfortunately RTL8723CS
has broken BT-4.1 support, so it requires a quirk.

Add a quirk, wire up 8723CS support in btrtl and enable bluetooth
in Pinebook dts.

This series was sent in July 2020 by Vasily Khoruzhick.
This is a rebase on the current tree.
I have tested it to work on the Pinebook.

Changelog:
v2:
   * Rebase
   * Add uart-has-rtscts to device tree as requested by reviewer

Vasily Khoruzhick (3):
  Bluetooth: Add new quirk for broken local ext features max_page
  Bluetooth: btrtl: add support for the RTL8723CS
  arm64: allwinner: a64: enable Bluetooth On Pinebook

 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-a64-pinebook.dts     |  13 ++
 drivers/bluetooth/btrtl.c                     | 120 +++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/bluetooth/btrtl.h                     |   5 +
 drivers/bluetooth/hci_h5.c                    |   4 +
 include/net/bluetooth/hci.h                   |   7 +
 net/bluetooth/hci_event.c                     |   4 +-
 6 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.1