Subject: [pull request][net 0/7] mlx5 fixes 2022-05-31

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 13:54:40 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 09e545f7381459c015b6fa0cd0ac6f010ef8cc25:

  xen/netback: fix incorrect usage of RING_HAS_UNCONSUMED_REQUESTS() (2022-05-31 12:22:22 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-05-31

for you to fetch changes up to 1c5de097bea31760c3f0467ac0c84ba0dc3525d5:

  net/mlx5: Fix mlx5_get_next_dev() peer device matching (2022-05-31 13:40:55 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-05-31

----------------------------------------------------------------
Changcheng Liu (1):
      net/mlx5: correct ECE offset in query qp output

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5: Don't use already freed action pointer

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC NIC mode, fix tc chains miss table

Maxim Mikityanskiy (2):
      net/mlx5e: Disable softirq in mlx5e_activate_rq to avoid race condition
      net/mlx5e: Update netdev features after changing XDP state

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5: CT: Fix header-rewrite re-use for tupels

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix mlx5_get_next_dev() peer device matching

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      | 34 ++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  4 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h    |  2 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_rx.c   |  6 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 19 ++++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/trap.c  |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/pool.c  |  1 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  5 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 29 +++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   |  9 +++--
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  5 ++-
 14 files changed, 115 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)