Subject: [RFC PATCH v4 0/3] expected throughput from AQL airtime

From: Baligh Gasmi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 13:29:00 +0200

v4:
- Fix compilation error
- Take into acount channel busy time

v3:
- Update to new MLO sta struct

v2:
- Total size overflow, use u64 instead of u32

v1:
- Make one div after at least 100ms rather than one div each skb

Baligh Gasmi (3):
  mac80211: use AQL airtime for expected throughput.
  mac80211: add periodic monitor for channel busy time
  mac80211: add busy time factor into expected throughput

 net/mac80211/driver-ops.h  |  2 ++
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h |  6 ++++
 net/mac80211/iface.c       | 65 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c    | 46 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 net/mac80211/sta_info.h    | 11 +++++++
 net/mac80211/status.c      |  2 ++
 net/mac80211/tx.c          |  8 ++++-
 7 files changed, 139 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.36.1