Subject: [pull request][net 0/6] mlx5 fixes 2022-06-08

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:58:49 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit a6958951ebe7db60e84b2437ee53aa4843028726:

  au1000_eth: stop using virt_to_bus() (2022-06-08 11:32:02 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-06-08

for you to fetch changes up to 8fa5e7b20e01042b14f8cd684d2da9b638460c74:

  net/mlx5: fs, fail conflicting actions (2022-06-08 11:39:44 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-06-08

----------------------------------------------------------------
Feras Daoud (1):
      net/mlx5: Rearm the FW tracer after each tracer event

Lukas Bulwahn (1):
      MAINTAINERS: adjust MELLANOX ETHERNET INNOVA DRIVERS to TLS support removal

Mark Bloch (2):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, pair only capable devices
      net/mlx5: fs, fail conflicting actions

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT: Fix cleanup of CT before cleanup of TC ct rules

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5e: Allow relaxed ordering over VFs"

 MAINTAINERS                                        |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      | 18 -----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |  7 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_common.c    |  5 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   | 31 +++++++++----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  9 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.h  | 10 +++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |  1 -
 10 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)