Subject: [net 1/6] MAINTAINERS: adjust MELLANOX ETHERNET INNOVA DRIVERS to TLS support removal

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 11:58:50 -0700

From: Lukas Bulwahn <[email-masked]>

Commit 40379a0084c2 ("net/mlx5_fpga: Drop INNOVA TLS support") removes all
files in the directory drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/, but
misses to adjust its reference in MAINTAINERS.

Hence, ./scripts/get_maintainer.pl --self-test=patterns complains about a
broken reference.

Remove the file entry to the removed directory in MELLANOX ETHERNET INNOVA
DRIVERS.

Signed-off-by: Lukas Bulwahn <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 MAINTAINERS | 1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/MAINTAINERS b/MAINTAINERS
index 033a01b07f8f..bab9e131ec9c 100644
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@ -12651,7 +12651,6 @@ L:	[email-masked]
 S:	Supported
 W:	http://www.mellanox.com
 Q:	https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/list/
-F:	drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/accel/*
 F:	drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/*
 F:	drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fpga/*
 F:	include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc_fpga.h
-- 
2.36.1