Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 0/6] mlx5-next HW bits and definitions updates 2022-06-08

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 13:04:46 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

Updates to mlx5 HW bits and definitions for upcoming rdma and netdev
features.

Jianbo Liu (2):
  net/mlx5: Add IFC bits and enums for flow meter
  net/mlx5: Add support EXECUTE_ASO action for flow entry

Ofer Levi (1):
  net/mlx5: Add bits and fields to support enhanced CQE compression

Saeed Mahameed (1):
  net/mlx5: Add HW definitions of vport debug counters

Shay Drory (2):
  net/mlx5: group fdb cleanup to single function
  net/mlx5: Remove not used MLX5_CAP_BITS_RW_MASK

 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c  |  33 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c |  18 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |   7 -
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                   |  36 ++---
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                       |  14 ++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 | 144 ++++++++++++++++--
 6 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 45 deletions(-)

-- 
2.36.1