Subject: [GIT PULL] Networking for 5.19-rc2 (follow up)

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 22:35:44 -0700

Hi Linus!

Quick follow up PR, I managed to catch your tree at a point where AFS
did not build on GCC < 12. Before I tried building it on an older distro
I already pushed a few things. I figured cleanest if I just send a quick
follow up and forward again. Please LMK if I should have just merged
your tree in.

The following changes since commit 825464e79db4aac936e0fdae62cdfb7546d0028f:

  Merge tag 'net-5.19-rc2' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net (2022-06-09 12:06:52 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net.git tags/net-5.19-rc2-2

for you to fetch changes up to bf56a0917fd329d5adecfd405e681ff7ba1abb52:

  Merge tag 'mlx5-fixes-2022-06-08' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux (2022-06-09 22:05:37 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Quick follow up, to cleanly fast-forward net again.

Current release - new code bugs:

 - Revert "net/mlx5e: Allow relaxed ordering over VFs"

Previous releases - regressions:

 - seg6: fix seg6_lookup_any_nexthop() to handle VRFs using
   flowi_l3mdev

Misc:

 - rename TLS_INFO_ZC_SENDFILE to better express the meaning

Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Mayer (1):
      net: seg6: fix seg6_lookup_any_nexthop() to handle VRFs using flowi_l3mdev

Etienne van der Linde (1):
      nfp: flower: restructure flow-key for gre+vlan combination

Fei Qin (1):
      nfp: avoid unnecessary check warnings in nfp_app_get_vf_config

Feras Daoud (1):
      net/mlx5: Rearm the FW tracer after each tracer event

Jakub Kicinski (2):
      Merge branch 'nfp-fixes-for-v5-19'
      Merge tag 'mlx5-fixes-2022-06-08' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux

Lukas Bulwahn (1):
      MAINTAINERS: adjust MELLANOX ETHERNET INNOVA DRIVERS to TLS support removal

Mark Bloch (2):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, pair only capable devices
      net/mlx5: fs, fail conflicting actions

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      tls: Rename TLS_INFO_ZC_SENDFILE to TLS_INFO_ZC_TX

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT: Fix cleanup of CT before cleanup of TC ct rules

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      Revert "net/mlx5e: Allow relaxed ordering over VFs"

 MAINTAINERS                                        |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/dev.c      | 18 -----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |  7 +++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_common.c    |  5 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   | 31 +++++++++----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  9 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  | 35 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.h  | 10 +++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |  1 -
 .../net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/conntrack.c  | 32 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/flower/match.c  | 16 +++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/netronome/nfp/nfp_net_sriov.c | 28 +++++++++--------
 include/uapi/linux/tls.h                           |  4 +--
 net/ipv6/seg6_local.c                              |  1 +
 net/tls/tls_main.c                                 |  8 ++---
 16 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 89 deletions(-)