Subject: [PATCH net-next V1 0/5] net: lan743x: PCI11010 / PCI11414 devices Enhancements

From: Raju Lakkaraju <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 16:02:32 +0530

This patch series continues with the addition of supported features             
for the Ethernet function of the PCI11010 / PCI11414 devices to                 
the LAN743x driver.                                                             

Raju Lakkaraju (5):
  net: lan743x: Add support to LAN743x register dump
  net: lan743x: Add support to Secure-ON WOL
  net: lan743x: Add support to SGMII block access functions
  net: lan743x: Add support to SGMII 1G and 2.5G
  net: phy: add support to get Master-Slave configuration

 .../net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_ethtool.c  |  63 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_ethtool.h  |  26 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_main.c | 378 +++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_main.h | 106 +++++
 drivers/net/phy/mxl-gpy.c                     |   3 +
 5 files changed, 567 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1