Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio,vdpa: fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 11:50:24 -0400

The following changes since commit a111daf0c53ae91e71fd2bfe7497862d14132e3e:

  Linux 5.19-rc3 (2022-06-19 15:06:47 -0500)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to c7cc29aaebf9eaa543b4c70801e0ecef1101b3c8:

  virtio_ring: make vring_create_virtqueue_split prettier (2022-06-27 08:05:35 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio,vdpa: fixes

Fixes all over the place, most notably we are disabling
IRQ hardening (again!).

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bo Liu (1):
      virtio: Remove unnecessary variable assignments

Deming Wang (1):
      virtio_ring: make vring_create_virtqueue_split prettier

Eli Cohen (2):
      vdpa/mlx5: Update Control VQ callback information
      vdpa/mlx5: Initialize CVQ vringh only once

Jason Wang (3):
      virtio: disable notification hardening by default
      virtio-net: fix race between ndo_open() and virtio_device_ready()
      caif_virtio: fix race between virtio_device_ready() and ndo_open()

Parav Pandit (1):
      vduse: Tie vduse mgmtdev and its device

Stefano Garzarella (1):
      vhost-vdpa: call vhost_vdpa_cleanup during the release

Stephan Gerhold (2):
      virtio_mmio: Add missing PM calls to freeze/restore
      virtio_mmio: Restore guest page size on resume

huangjie.albert (1):
      virtio_ring : keep used_wrap_counter in vq->last_used_idx

 drivers/net/caif/caif_virtio.c         | 10 +++-
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c               |  8 ++-
 drivers/s390/virtio/virtio_ccw.c       |  9 +++-
 drivers/vdpa/mlx5/net/mlx5_vnet.c      | 33 ++++++++-----
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_user/vduse_dev.c     | 60 ++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/vhost/vdpa.c                   |  2 +-
 drivers/virtio/Kconfig                 | 13 +++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio.c                |  2 +
 drivers/virtio/virtio_mmio.c           | 26 ++++++++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern_dev.c |  2 -
 drivers/virtio/virtio_ring.c           | 89 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 include/linux/virtio_config.h          |  2 +
 12 files changed, 187 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)