Subject: [pull request][net 0/9] mlx5 fixes 2022-07-06

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 16:13:00 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit a069a90554168ac4cc81af65f000557d2a8a0745:

  Revert "tls: rx: move counting TlsDecryptErrors for sync" (2022-07-06 13:10:59 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-07-06

for you to fetch changes up to 5b759bf2f9d73db05369aef2344502095c4e5e73:

  net/mlx5e: Ring the TX doorbell on DMA errors (2022-07-06 16:11:56 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-07-06

----------------------------------------------------------------
Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: TC, allow offload from uplink to other PF's VF

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix capability check for updating vnic env counters

Liu, Changcheng (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, correct get the port select mode str

Mark Bloch (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, decouple FDB selection and shared FDB

Maxim Mikityanskiy (1):
      net/mlx5e: Ring the TX doorbell on DMA errors

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix enabling sriov while tc nic rules are offloaded

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT: Use own workqueue instead of mlx5e priv

Tariq Toukan (2):
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix build time constant test in TX
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix build time constant test in RX

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 20 ++++++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c |  3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    | 39 +++++++++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/legacy.c   |  5 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/debugfs.c  | 14 ++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  | 18 ++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.h  |  3 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/mpesw.c    |  5 ++-
 11 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)