Subject: [PATCH] staging: qlge: Fix indentation issue under long for loop

From: Binyi Han <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 19:16:29 -0700

Fix indentation issue to adhere to Linux kernel coding style.
Issue found by checkpatch.

Signed-off-by: Binyi Han <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c | 8 ++++----
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c b/drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c
index 1a378330d775..60c796a64135 100644
--- a/drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c
+++ b/drivers/staging/qlge/qlge_main.c
@@ -3009,8 +3009,8 @@ static int qlge_start_rx_ring(struct qlge_adapter *qdev, struct rx_ring *rx_ring
 
 		for (page_entries = 0; page_entries <
 			MAX_DB_PAGES_PER_BQ(QLGE_BQ_LEN); page_entries++)
-				base_indirect_ptr[page_entries] =
-					cpu_to_le64(tmp + (page_entries * DB_PAGE_SIZE));
+			base_indirect_ptr[page_entries] =
+				cpu_to_le64(tmp + (page_entries * DB_PAGE_SIZE));
 		cqicb->lbq_addr = cpu_to_le64(rx_ring->lbq.base_indirect_dma);
 		cqicb->lbq_buf_size =
 			cpu_to_le16(QLGE_FIT16(qdev->lbq_buf_size));
@@ -3024,8 +3024,8 @@ static int qlge_start_rx_ring(struct qlge_adapter *qdev, struct rx_ring *rx_ring
 
 		for (page_entries = 0; page_entries <
 			MAX_DB_PAGES_PER_BQ(QLGE_BQ_LEN); page_entries++)
-				base_indirect_ptr[page_entries] =
-					cpu_to_le64(tmp + (page_entries * DB_PAGE_SIZE));
+			base_indirect_ptr[page_entries] =
+				cpu_to_le64(tmp + (page_entries * DB_PAGE_SIZE));
 		cqicb->sbq_addr =
 			cpu_to_le64(rx_ring->sbq.base_indirect_dma);
 		cqicb->sbq_buf_size = cpu_to_le16(SMALL_BUFFER_SIZE);
-- 
2.25.1