Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/6] dt-bindings: iio: explicitly list SPI CPHA and CPOL

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 13:32:22 -0600

On Thu, Jul 21, 2022 at 05:31:52PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> The spi-cpha and spi-cpol properties are device specific and should be
> accepted only if device really needs them.  Explicitly list them in
> device bindings in preparation of their removal from generic
> spi-peripheral-props.yaml schema.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/accel/adi,adxl345.yaml   | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7192.yaml      | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7292.yaml      |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7606.yaml      | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/adi,ad7768-1.yaml    | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../bindings/iio/adc/microchip,mcp3201.yaml          | 12 ++++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,adc084s021.yaml   | 11 +++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads124s08.yaml    |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads131e08.yaml    |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/addac/adi,ad74413r.yaml  |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/dac/adi,ad5592r.yaml     |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/dac/adi,ad5755.yaml      | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/dac/adi,ad5758.yaml      |  6 +++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/dac/adi,ad5766.yaml      |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/dac/ti,dac082s085.yaml   |  9 +++++++--
>  .../bindings/iio/gyroscope/adi,adxrs290.yaml         | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/imu/adi,adis16460.yaml   | 12 +++++++++---
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/imu/adi,adis16475.yaml   | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/imu/adi,adis16480.yaml   | 11 +++++++++--
>  .../bindings/iio/imu/invensense,icm42600.yaml        | 12 ++++++++++--
>  .../bindings/iio/proximity/ams,as3935.yaml           |  5 ++++-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/iio/resolver/adi,ad2s90.yaml | 10 ++++++++--
>  .../bindings/iio/temperature/maxim,max31855k.yaml    |  6 +++++-
>  .../bindings/iio/temperature/maxim,max31856.yaml     |  6 +++++-
>  .../bindings/iio/temperature/maxim,max31865.yaml     |  6 +++++-
>  25 files changed, 166 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

This whole patch can be dropped which will make merging easier.

Rob