Subject: [PATCH net-next v3 0/7] tls: rx: decrypt from the TCP queue

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 16:50:26 -0700

This is the final part of my TLS Rx rework. It switches from
strparser to decrypting data from skbs queued in TCP. We don't
need the full strparser for TLS, its needs are very basic.
This set gives us a small but measurable (6%) performance
improvement (continuous stream).

v2: drop the __exit marking for the unroll path
v3: drop tcp_recv_skb() in patch 5

Jakub Kicinski (7):
  tls: rx: wrap recv_pkt accesses in helpers
  tls: rx: factor SW handling out of tls_rx_one_record()
  tls: rx: don't free the output in case of zero-copy
  tls: rx: device: keep the zero copy status with offload
  tcp: allow tls to decrypt directly from the tcp rcv queue
  tls: rx: device: add input CoW helper
  tls: rx: do not use the standard strparser

 include/net/tcp.h    |   2 +
 include/net/tls.h    |  19 +-
 net/ipv4/tcp.c       |  42 +++-
 net/tls/tls.h        |  29 ++-
 net/tls/tls_device.c |  19 +-
 net/tls/tls_main.c   |  20 +-
 net/tls/tls_strp.c   | 488 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
 net/tls/tls_sw.c     | 228 +++++++++++---------
 8 files changed, 723 insertions(+), 124 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.1