Subject: [pull request][net 0/9] mlx5 fixes 2022-07-28

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:46:31 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 4d3d3a1b244fd54629a6b7047f39a7bbc8d11910:

  stmmac: dwmac-mediatek: fix resource leak in probe (2022-07-28 10:43:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-07-28

for you to fetch changes up to 42b4f7f66a43cdb9216e76e595c8a9af154806da:

  net/mlx5: Fix driver use of uninitialized timeout (2022-07-28 13:44:41 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-07-28

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Remove WARN_ON when trying to offload an unsupported TLS cipher/version

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Adjust log_max_qp to be 18 at most

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix post_act to not match on in_port metadata

Maxim Mikityanskiy (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix the value of MLX5E_MAX_RQ_NUM_MTTS
      net/mlx5e: xsk: Account for XSK RQ UMRs when calculating ICOSQ size
      net/mlx5e: Fix calculations related to max MPWQE size

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix driver use of uninitialized timeout

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5e: Modify slow path rules to go to slow fdb

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix SMFS steering info dump format

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       | 21 ++++++++++----------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    | 12 +++++++++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.c   |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.c    |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 23 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/tout.c | 11 ++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/tout.h |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  4 +---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_dbg.c  | 13 +++++++-----
 9 files changed, 55 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)