Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/15] mlx5 updates 2022-07-28

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 13:57:13 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series adds misc updates to mlx5 driver.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 623cd87006983935de6c2ad8e2d50e68f1b7d6e7:

  net: cdns,macb: use correct xlnx prefix for Xilinx (2022-07-28 13:08:53 +0200)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2022-07-28

for you to fetch changes up to 069448b2fd0a40b5252915dc10ae561c4b5c8c5a:

  net/mlx5e: Move mlx5e_init_l2_addr to en_main (2022-07-28 13:55:30 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2022-07-28

Misc updates to mlx5 driver:

1) Gal corrects to use skb_tcp_all_headers on encapsulated skbs.

2) Roi Adds the support for offloading standalone police actions.

3) Lama did some refactoring to minimize code coupling with
mlx5e_priv "god object" in some of the follows, and converts some of the
objects to pointers to preserve on memory when these objects aren't needed.
This is part one of two parts series.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix wrong use of skb_tcp_all_headers() with encapsulation

Lama Kayal (9):
      net/mlx5e: Convert mlx5e_tc_table member of mlx5e_flow_steering to pointer
      net/mlx5e: Make mlx5e_tc_table private
      net/mlx5e: Allocate VLAN and TC for featured profiles only
      net/mlx5e: Convert mlx5e_flow_steering member of mlx5e_priv to pointer
      net/mlx5e: Report flow steering errors with mdev err report API
      net/mlx5e: Add mdev to flow_steering struct
      net/mlx5e: Separate mlx5e_set_rx_mode_work and move caller to en_main
      net/mlx5e: Split en_fs ndo's and move to en_main
      net/mlx5e: Move mlx5e_init_l2_addr to en_main

Roi Dayan (4):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Allocate post meter ft per rule
      net/mlx5e: Add red and green counters for metering
      net/mlx5e: TC, Separate get/update/replace meter functions
      net/mlx5e: TC, Support tc action api for police

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Add support for flow metering ASO

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h    |  44 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs_tt_redirect.c         |  72 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    | 117 ++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.h    |  10 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/goto.c   |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/police.c | 100 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/meter.c  | 189 +++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/meter.h  |  18 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_meter.c |  33 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_meter.h |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h   |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/fs_tcp.c  |  32 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c         |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_arfs.c  |  58 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    | 554 +++++++++++----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs_ethtool.c    |  24 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  63 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  34 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 143 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.h    |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  |  20 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_action.c        |  99 ++++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_ste_v1.c        |  56 +++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_types.h         |  17 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/fs_dr.c   |  21 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5_ifc_dr.h      |  26 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/mlx5dr.h  |   8 +
 30 files changed, 1265 insertions(+), 511 deletions(-)