Subject: pull-request: wireless-next-2022-07-29

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 19:28:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net-next tree, more info below. Please let me know if
there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 8e4372e617854a16d4ec549ba821aad78fd748a6:

  Merge branch 'add-mtu-change-with-stmmac-interface-running' (2022-07-25 19:39:36 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git tags/wireless-next-2022-07-29

for you to fetch changes up to 35610745d71df567297bb40c5e4263cda38dddd5:

  Merge ath-next from git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git (2022-07-29 16:38:03 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-next patches for v5.20

Fourth set of patches for v5.20, last few patches before the merge
window. Only driver changes this time, mostly just fixes and cleanup.

Major changes:

brcmfmac

* support brcm,ccode-map-trivial DT property

wcn36xx

* add debugfs file to show firmware feature strings

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ajay Singh (7):
      wifi: wilc1000: add WID_TX_POWER WID in g_cfg_byte array
      wifi: wilc1000: set correct value of 'close' variable in failure case
      wifi: wilc1000: set station_info flag only when signal value is valid
      wifi: wilc1000: get correct length of string WID from received config packet
      wifi: wilc1000: cancel the connect operation during interface down
      wifi: wilc1000: add 'isinit' flag for SDIO bus similar to SPI
      wifi: wilc1000: use existing iftype variable to store the interface type

Alvin Šipraga (2):
      dt-bindings: bcm4329-fmac: add optional brcm,ccode-map-trivial
      wifi: brcmfmac: support brcm,ccode-map-trivial DT property

Ammar Faizi (1):
      wifi: wil6210: debugfs: fix uninitialized variable use in `wil_write_file_wmi()`

Bryan O'Donoghue (4):
      wifi: wcn36xx: Rename clunky firmware feature bit enum
      wifi: wcn36xx: Move firmware feature bit storage to dedicated firmware.c file
      wifi: wcn36xx: Move capability bitmap to string translation function to firmware.c
      wifi: wcn36xx: Add debugfs entry to read firmware feature strings

Dan Carpenter (1):
      wifi: brcmfmac: use strreplace() in brcmf_of_probe()

Danny van Heumen (1):
      wifi: brcmfmac: prevent double-free on hardware-reset

Hangyu Hua (1):
      wifi: libertas: Fix possible refcount leak in if_usb_probe()

Hans de Goede (2):
      wifi: brcmfmac: Add brcmf_c_set_cur_etheraddr() helper
      wifi: brcmfmac: Replace default (not configured) MAC with a random MAC

Jason Wang (1):
      wifi: mwifiex: Fix comment typo

Jose Ignacio Tornos Martinez (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix double list_add at iwl_mvm_mac_wake_tx_queue

Justin Stitt (1):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix clang -Wformat warnings

Kalle Valo (2):
      Revert "ath11k: add support for hardware rfkill for QCA6390"
      Merge ath-next from git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kvalo/ath.git

Li Qiong (1):
      wifi: mwl8k: use time_after to replace "jiffies > a"

Manikanta Pubbisetty (1):
      wifi: ath11k: Fix register write failure on QCN9074

Paul Cercueil (1):
      wifi: brcmfmac: Remove #ifdef guards for PM related functions

Ping-Ke Shih (1):
      wifi: rtw89: 8852a: update RF radio A/B R56

Uwe Kleine-König (1):
      wifi: wl12xx: Drop if with an always false condition

William Dean (1):
      wifi: rtw88: check the return value of alloc_workqueue()

Xin Gao (1):
      wifi: b43: do not initialise static variable to 0

Xu Qiang (1):
      wifi: plfxlc: Use eth_zero_addr() to assign zero address

Yang Li (2):
      wifi: mwifiex: clean up one inconsistent indenting
      wifi: b43legacy: clean up one inconsistent indenting

Zhang Jiaming (1):
      wifi: rtlwifi: Remove duplicate word and Fix typo

Zheyu Ma (1):
      wifi: rtl8xxxu: Fix the error handling of the probe function

Zong-Zhe Yang (1):
      wifi: rtw89: 8852a: adjust IMR for SER L1

 .../bindings/net/wireless/brcm,bcm4329-fmac.yaml   |  10 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/ahb.c              |  52 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/core.c             |  87 --
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/core.h             |   4 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/hw.h               |   5 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mac.c              |  58 --
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/mac.h              |   2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pci.c              |  70 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pcic.c             |  57 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/pcic.h             |   2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/wmi.c              |  41 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/wmi.h              |  25 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/Makefile          |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/debug.c           |  39 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/debug.h           |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/firmware.c        | 125 +++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/firmware.h        |  84 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/hal.h             |  68 --
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/main.c            |  86 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/smd.c             |  57 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/smd.h             |   3 -
 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wil6210/debugfs.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43/main.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/broadcom/b43legacy/main.c     |   2 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/bcmsdh.c  |  49 +-
 .../broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/cfg80211.c         |   3 +
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/common.c  |  41 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/common.h  |   3 +
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/core.c    |   8 +-
 .../net/wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/of.c  |  12 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.c    |  15 +-
 .../wireless/broadcom/brcm80211/brcmfmac/sdio.h    |  16 -
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/ftm-initiator.c |   4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/libertas/if_usb.c     |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/pcie.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sdio.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwl8k.c               |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/cfg80211.c |   3 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/hif.c      |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/hif.h      |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/netdev.c   |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/netdev.h   |   1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/sdio.c     |  13 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/spi.c      |   8 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/wlan.c     |   9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/wlan.h     |   1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/wlan_cfg.c |   6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/purelifi/plfxlc/usb.c         |   2 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/rtl8xxxu_core.c  |  21 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtlwifi/core.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.c          |   4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/pci.c           |   2 +-
 .../net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/rtw8852a_table.c    | 896 ++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/ti/wl12xx/main.c              |   3 -
 55 files changed, 992 insertions(+), 1041 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/firmware.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/ath/wcn36xx/firmware.h