Subject: Re: [PATCH 5/5] dt-bindings: Drop Dan Murphy

From: Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 14:56:08 +0100

On Mon,  8 Aug 2022 13:47:12 +0300
Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Emails to Dan Murphy bounce ("550 Invalid recipient <[email-masked]>
> (#5.1.1)").
> 
> Signed-off-by: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads124s08.yaml     | 2 +-
>  .../devicetree/bindings/leds/leds-class-multicolor.yaml         | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/leds/leds-lp50xx.yaml         | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83822.yaml           | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83867.yaml           | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ti,dp83869.yaml           | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/bq2515x.yaml     | 1 -
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/power/supply/bq25980.yaml     | 1 -
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/tas2562.yaml            | 2 +-
>  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sound/tlv320adcx140.yaml      | 2 +-
>  10 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
> 
> diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads124s08.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads124s08.yaml
> index 9f5e96439c01..8f50f0f719df 100644
> --- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads124s08.yaml
> +++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/iio/adc/ti,ads124s08.yaml
> @@ -7,7 +7,7 @@ $schema: http://devicetree.org/meta-schemas/core.yaml#
>  title: Texas Instruments' ads124s08 and ads124s06 ADC chip
>  
>  maintainers:
> -  - Dan Murphy <[email-masked]>
> +  - Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>
For this one,
Acked-by: Jonathan Cameron <[email-masked]>

(I'm fine with using my kernel.org address for bindings)